Where are the CafeMom badges?

I'm searching this site to try to find badges to put on my blog for cafemom and I can't find them! Through a lot of digging I finally found something about being an affiliate which is ok I guess, as long as when people click on my link it goes to my cafemom page. Anyone have a link on where to go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

Here's how to add a CafeMom banner to another website:

Click the 'Invite Friends' link at the top of any page
    On the next page, on the left side, click the 'Personalized CafeMom Widgets' link.
    The next page will give you different banners to choose from.
    Click the 'Create Now' button beneath the type of banner you want to create.
    Select the banner size, background, and text -- in that order.
    Then, scroll down the page and select the website where you'd like to have the widget automatically appear.
    You can also click in the box with the grey HTML code to copy and paste the banner onto your personal website.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• Thanks, but I need something more streamlined and modern. I did see those but I thought there would be more to choose from somewhere else. I also need it to be button sized which mose are either tall/wide. I did see something on another website so I guess I'll just use that. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 16, 2010