Is there someone in your past who could totally disrupt your life style now or that you would not want your spouse to meet?

Because of who you use to be when you knew them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• no because my hubby knows everything about my past. and the same goes for him. i have had people from my past find me on facebook or myspace and soem of those people i chose to ignore because they were bad for me when i was a teen and almost ten years later they still have not grown up. i would steer clear of anyone who could potentially disrupt your relationship.
    Anonymous

• ya. luckily we live a long distance from them.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure if this counts but my husband cannot stand my exbf...well back when me and my husband were dating...I had drunken sex with the exbf.

This is a small town and if my husband EVER found out that I had sex with the exbf...we would be done, my husband would atke our son and I would be left alone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• no, my husband knows everything about me.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 3:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Nope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• not really, no secrets. But, it certainly would be weird if we ran into the guy who almost broke us up when we first started dating.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• At first, I was going to answer yes, then I read the smaller print on your question. My "yes" answer was going to be my biological father that I didn't have any contact with for a lot of reasons. He died 2 yrs ago in March, and I will be married 18 yrs next month. My dh and my kids never met him, though dh knew all about him.

But, as far as because of who I was when I knew them, no, I can't think of anyone. Now, that doesn't mean that I haven't grown and changed over the yrs, and that if certain people from my past (if they haven't changed) were to come around, that it wouldn't be a problem, because I've grown and changed. But it wouldn't cause a problem in my marriage, because my dh is aware of my past - good, bad, and indifferent, and I'm aware of his. Just like we both know who we each are now, so there wouldn't be a problem. If the person tried to cause one, they would have to go...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Nope!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2010