not really a questions... just a follow up on my miscarriage post from yesterday

So I posted last night that I had an ultrasound this morning to see if I had a miscarriage. Unfortunately, I did:( I just knew, the doc didn't even have to tell me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm so sorry to hear that.. You wlil have a long road ahead of you that is full of emotions and at times absolutely no one can make you feel better. I lost my baby about 2 months ago, and I stlil have days that I'm a complete disaster. But, I'm a Christian, and I know God has something bigger and better in mind for me. I bet He does for you too!

You have my deepest sympathies :(
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 9:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry Honey!
    jamesmommy512

Answer by jamesmommy512 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better. I had several miscarriages, but I now have 3 beautiful healthy grown sons.

Take care of yourself, I'm sending warm thoughts.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2010

• So sorry. I myself have had two miscarriages....it's not easy..Sending hugs your way.....
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Im sorry to hear this. I have also had a miscarriage and found out in a very similair way. I got pregnant and had a healthy baby boy 5 years later (and no we were not haveing a hard time concieving we were using protection). I know this isnt comforting but it was meant to be. Somebody has other plans for you. Cheer up and dont bee to hard on yourself. It was not your fault and you will have a baby when the time is right.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2010