Do you look at other men when in a relationship?

One day you step out of your car/office/fill-in-whatever-here and you see a very attractive male with a toned but not overly built body.
What do you do?
Do you stare?
Do you try to look without being noticed?
Or do you try to ignore it all together?

Just curious. My DH is always gone so, honestly, i take in all the eye candy i can get! LOL ...and summer is perfect timing for it. :D

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not dead or blind soooooo
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• lol, acutally .. i really dont notice many guys. my SO is perfect to me
    im not too into bodys anyway. im more into personality, and the way they dress
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• if i was totally into bodies i wouldn't be married to my DH. LOL i know that sounds mean, but it's true.
    But bodies ARE nice to look at. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I was thinking about this the other day, I don't really notice other men, unless they have some spectacular feature. I mean I could probably count on my two hands the number of men I have had to make myself not stare at in the last 15 years.

I really think it has to do with liking other things about men, brains, sense of humor, ingenuity...
    I think I am weird D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• but see i dont really feel like that. like, i have friends who will see a guy and be like "omg look at his muscles hes so hot" - and i dont really get like that. i will not get turned on looking at guy wether he has a nice body or not. it really takes like feelings to make me turned on and im not even attracted to a guy with a really nice body because usually they are conceided assholes. i would probably notice a guys tattoo and what it was or what they were wearing before i would notice a guys body.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Occasionally....but just a quick look, nothing more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I'll be honest I look:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I look, but I dont ogle and start drooling. There was a construction worker last week who was working on the roads, he had taken off his shirt and was tan and muscular and glistening in sweat and I admit I did stare a little long. plus I saw him a couple times since the road he worked on was on the way from my house.. so I got a couple peeks at him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I look a bit. I don't go out of my WAY to look, but I do look!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes I notice them, as in.."oh, he's attractive" but thats it. I dont stare or fantasize. I have no need too. I dont buy the"it's human nature" thing either. DH is the only man that turns me on anymore.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2010