Wanna share a creative idea for fathers day?

Last father's day I made a book made from construction paper and cardboard for my husband from my son. On the front cover it said 'Me & Daddy'. then on the front page it said 'me and daddy are very different'. The it had 'His hands are big , my hands are small'. And I traced me husbands hand without telling him what it was for. On the next page it says 'my daddy is tall, I am small.' and I drew little pictures and made them look like them. And different things like that until the last page said 'But someday Im going to be just like my dad.' Do you have any neat ideas for fathers day you'd like to share? Im not sure what Im gonna do for him this year.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Wonderful! I love it.

I would like to set up a poker night for my hubby and buddies but he is so busy.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I went to Michaels and bought a couple of plain foam drink cozies and a box of foam stickers and let my 20-month-old go crazy. It was cheap and easy and my daughter had so much fun doing it.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2010