Is there a way?

Is there a way to find out who has defriended you on Facebook? I have close to 300 friends, but just got defriended by someone...can't figure out who it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well I'd say if you dont know who de-friended you they werent really your "friend" after all, so why does it even matter?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• You would probably have to scroll through all your friends to figure out who's missing. I only have 17 friends on FB, but I am so sick of hearing about their farm/cafe/mafia/fish that I'm gonna close the stupid account out.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• With 300 "friends" on FB, how well did you really know them all, especially if you don't know who defriended you?
    It isn't a big deal....virtual friends come and go on FB. It's your family and the friends you connect with regularly and have a relationship with that matter.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2010