What stores sell cute baby stuff?

I need to start looking at baby furniture and clothes and need some places that sell great stuff for low prices.
Thank You.

amenafaye

Asked by amenafaye at 4:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Start with looking at JCP, sears, target, wal-mart, kmart. They have great stuff on line then they do in the store, exspecially on JCP and sears.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I found tons of super cute baby clothes at Kohls, depending on what you think is low prices tho.. I thought it was kinda exspensive. I went there for my friends baby shower last week and got a 5pack of super cute onesies with different prints on them for like $15
    tae07

Answer by tae07 at 6:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Ikea has cute furniture. I have found good luck at Herbergers. They have good sales of Carter's brand clothing. Happy shopping :)
    pwoman

Answer by pwoman at 10:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• We got the Ikea Lasvik crib and changing table/dresser for about $300 for the both of them together. The Lasvik crib has good ratings on Consumer Reports. If you have outlet stores near you, the Carter's outlet has cute clothes for cheap.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2010