TESTING FOR BFP UPDATE

last night i posted a question on having tested during my lunch hour at anyrate i took the first test i had at 11:24 a.m. on june 15, 2010 then again last night at 10:00 p.m. before going to bed, And i took a third test that had the test line in one area and in a circle to the side of the test line you get a - or a + in it i had a faint plus where the line going across making a minus was darker than the one that went down to complete the + sign.... It is still faint and i was wondering if this is possibly a good sign that i am preggers? If so is it going to get a darker positive once i am past the due date for AF, has anyone had a situtation where there preggers tests never got very dark?

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 7:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep mine did with my 4th child. I could barely see the + sign and my husband had to look carefully too. I went and got a digital one and it came up pregnant within minutes. After a week I rechecked just to make sure and the + was a lot darker. Congrats dear.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Try a digital test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• A faint positive is still a positive. Retest in a couple of days and it should be darker.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Do not try a digital test because those take 50mu of HCG to test positive and are pretty inaccurate before a missed period.

I would say that you are pregnant but retest again in 2 days and see what it says.
    Anonymous

• Mine was neg then on day 32 faint line. Positve Day 34!! Keep trying every other day! GOOD LUCK!
    Nenej007

Answer by Nenej007 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010