Question for those who have used the clear blue Fertilty Monitor... Which day did you ovulate?

This is my first month using it and I'm on day 17 and still at low... I'm getting a little discouraged since my cycle is usually 28 days. I thought for sure it would have happened by now...

reagabismom

Asked by reagabismom at 8:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• mine was 18, and sometimes they go from low to ovulating, i used mine for like three months then stopped. when i decided to try again it was one month.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It will be different for everyone.

Luteal Phases are between 11 and 17 days long unless you have a LP defect which will keep you from getting pregnant because it's less than 10 days long.

Your luteal phase is from the day you ovulate until the day your next period starts.

I'm going to be honest with you....I bought an OvaCue Fertility monitor. It cost me 300 dollars and it was a complete waist.

I learned about charting a month after I bought it....charted for one month with a 10 dollar thermometer being my only purchase. I found out that the fertility monitor was off by 4 days (I used the monitor and charting at the same time) and I got pregnant the first month I charted.

I wish that more women would implament charting before spending so much money on things that just are as accurate as charting.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.
    Anonymous

• Well charting was difficult for me and I'm using a monitor someone gave me so I did not spend anything for it... thanks for the advice though
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 2:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• For some reason I went a whole month without getting a high.. but when I went to the doctor for blood work turns out I did ovulate
    reagabismom

Comment by reagabismom (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2010