How do I deal with my boyfriends contolling ex??

I have been dating a wounderful man that was married to a very controlling ex. She has did nothing but cause us problems. I love him very much but I have not dealt with things that she has but me threw. Im 35 years old and Ive learned alot in life, but seh tops all of the bad I could live without.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• If they have kids together and he is an involved parent, then you need to decide what you're willing to accept and live with in the relationship - cause they aren't going away!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• do they have kids together?

If not, he should get a restraining order. What kinds of things does she do? Maybe a little more info would help, I'm not too sure what advice to give. Need more details.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:50 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• tell her off. if shes causing problems for you guys you need to pipe up and say something. she has no right to make your life a living hell just because shes not very good in relationships. try telling her by being polite but if that doesnt work maybe threaten a pfa or restraining order?
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I'm pretty sure that you can get a restraining order on her. If it's bad enough you might want to look into it. I'm curious just how crazy she is, because i have been in a similar situation with my Ex's....ex...lol! She was a nightmare! If i pushed her, she would push harder, it was a very tough situation to be in.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• TELL HER TO FLY A KITE SHE CAN BE CONTROLLED TRUST ME I HAVE KNOCKED ON SOME DOORS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2010