Could it really be so?

MSNBC sheeple waking up?
Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

Olbermann: "Nothing specific at all was said."

Matthews: "No direction."

Howard Fineman: "He wasn't specific enough."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Olbermann: "I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling."

Howard Fineman: Obama should be acting like a "commander-in-chief."

Matthews: Ludicrous that he keeps saying [Secretary of Energy] Chu has a Nobel prize. "I'll barf if he does it one more time."

Matthews: "A lot of meritocracy, a lot of blue ribbon talk."

Matthews: "I don't sense executive command."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/06/15/msnbc_trashes_obamas_address_c...

*Trouble in paradise. Executive command? From Barry the community organizer Soros sockpuppet? Welcome to the real world MSNBC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• LMAO!!! The smoke is clearing, and those rose-colored glasses are beginning to fade! It's been happening little by little--first well-known, liberal, syndicated columnists, now the most emphatic talking heads! I LOVE it!!! Why? Because as quickly as the media jumped on the political band wagon, and endorsed "The Great Unknown," they will eat him alive!!

There's blood in the water, and the liberal media sharks are circling!

Told ya so!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

***
    Not to those of us who have been saying this ALL ALONG!!!

I might just myself a big ol' bowl of popcorn and start watching MSNBC for the entertainment factor of watching them pick Obama apart! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• LOL!!!!!! slowly but surely eyes are finally opening!

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I wonder if maybe we hadn't fired all those great minds at NASA,  we would have stopped the leek and had it cleaned up already. Maybe they are just sitting back watching the chaos and laughing. Like when your child is struggling with something and you don't help because they have to learn on their own.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• WOW!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• LOL It's great. Obama is going nowhere but down and when people like Matthews and Olberman are coming out against him it's a done deal
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I might just myself a big ol' bowl of popcorn and start watching MSNBC for the entertainment factor of watching them pick Obama apart! LOL :o) ~ LoriKeet

LOL.  I will be watching the market to see if Orville Redenbacher stock goes up in the coming weeks.  I have to say, I didn't think there was anything that could turn Matthews against him.  I am shocked and awed!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Well, that's change you can believe in!  LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• People wanted change...I personally miss GW. Anyway, I agree with the comments about BO's speech.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2010