problem's with foreclosure and Bank of America

Anyone having difficulty dealing with Bank of America and their unwillingness to work with you to save your home. We have been trying to deal with them for the past two years with no luck. We finally decided to give the house back on the advice of our attorney. My husband and I have worked so hard with a total dedication to save our house, phone call after phone call with no luck. This has been such an embarrassing situation for us and our kids since we are know renting in the same town.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• ours too, and we went into forclosure almost 5 years ago due to DH joining the Army! I am so frustrated, but I think we get the soldiers act, so im hoping!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I became a single mother where my ex is not in the picture anymore.i have been dealing with bank of america for almost a year now to lower the payment.I work from home and have three kids,according to loan modification i am the first on the list to receieve
    payment reduction but lletter after letter and sending in same documents over and over again no luck.
    mona45

Answer by mona45 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I have not been in your situation, but I have had to deal with Bank of America for other things. I have found them to be very difficult to work with. I am very sorry that you were unable to save your home. Don't be embarrassed. This is a tough time.
    luvmyguyandgirl

Answer by luvmyguyandgirl at 1:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• My home recently went into forclosure. Our mortgage was through HSBC, and it went into forclosure after only 9 months. I'm not sure why Obama says they new plans for people when they banks aren't willing to help anyone out. I'm sorry, I feel your pain. We're moving in with my parents.

Best Wishes!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2010