Having lots of achiness and pain in pelvic and groin area when standing. 35 weeks according to doctors (I think I am farther along)...is this normal?

siren77

Asked by siren77 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Perfectly normal. The last month is the hardest and the LONGEST!!!! You will have all kinds of pains, cramping, feels like labor - oops false alarm, etc! Hang in there.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• by 34 weeks i usually have pelvic fracture and dislocation, and i hurt so bad i cannot walk up stairs if you are a small woman like me, then it can be horrible!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Ugh, yes! By that time I was having the same problem, even laying down. Hang in there!
    Mom2Mason622

Answer by Mom2Mason622 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Completely normal to have those pains in the last few weeks of your pregnancy. Your baby is the biggest he/she has ever been, and will continue gaining his/her baby fat before the birth. Your baby may have begun to drop and that is what you are feeling. By no means am I saying that labor is near though, lol! Just try to drink as much water as possible and try to relax.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes, it is very normal. It's very uncomfortable the farther along you get. Just remember that it will be over soon enough and you'll be holding your precious baby!
    luvmyguyandgirl

Answer by luvmyguyandgirl at 1:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• go to the docter.just to be safe
    Anonymous