Why don't they go and fix the problems then?

Muslim protesters attack soldiers homecoming in London.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4240589/muslim-protesters-disrupt-soldiers-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1286784/Muslim-protesters-brand-war-heroes-murderers-homecoming-parade-turns-violent.html

How long before this happens here? Ungrateful people should be shipped to the desert and left.

Be sure to listen to the locals comments in that fox news video.This is what happens when a country is too appeasing the appeased grow emboldend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It will happen here eventually, with the help of the apologizers, the pacifist, politically correct Oprah-lovers.
    Give it time.
    The people who would do this here are watching and waiting, to come out and demand their "rights".
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I don't really expect it to happen here but there are radicals in all factions. You are right and it shouldn't be tolerated with anyone.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• This type of thing actually happens here quite often. The difference is these people are doing it in the name of a religion. You've never heard of a violent war protest before?

What's really freaking dumb is these people are blaming the brave soldiers. It's not like they choose where they server for the most part.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I can tell you that it does happen. Frankly, while I met a lot of very nice people there, and the area was beautiful, I encountered more "anti US military" attitude when we lived in Washington State (we were North of Seattle), than I do living here - in Japan!

My dd had kids go up to her in middle school and say things like "why does your dad like to go to war and kill people!?" While he was deployed - and the teachers response - they laughed.

Not to mention the protests...

We also saw it when we were living in the DC area - all over the place there...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Oh, and don't even get me started on those nuts from that so called church in Kansas... :-(
    sailorwifenmom

• I thought this was already happening to a degree, isn't this what those self-called Baptists are doing? (You know who I am referring to...)
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010