I have twin daughters who are 3 years old. I cannot decide if can go to work or not?

My husband travels a lot and my kids are at home right now. Only after august I am enrolling them for school fulltime.

Vmom79

Asked by Vmom79 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in

• School starts at 5 years old. Pre-school starts at 4 years old. Anything that you would enroll your children in at 3 years old is just a glorified daycare. Whether you go to work or not is your decision, but I think your children need you at home and don't need to go to school until they are school age. I think pre-K can be good at age 4, but only if it's a half day. All day daycare (because it's really not school at that age, it's daycare to convenience working parents) is too much for a 3 or 4 yr old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• someone should always be a stay at home parent, how will the children feel secure otherwise, if that is the case you should just let someone else raise them all together!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It is possible. My husband travels some, and I work full-time. My almost 3 year old twins are in a great daycare. This works for my family. Only you and your husband can decide what is right for your family. GL!

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010