I want to loose weight fast!

can anyone give some great advise and easy menu planning for a busy mom. I have a reunion in a few months, I would like to loose at least 20 pounds NOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• lol! i know the feeling. i can only tell you what helped me. i of coarse drank more water. and by that i drank water when i was hungry too. i ate breakfast and lunch and skipped supper. breakfast was fresh fruits and special-k. and lunch was something like baked chicken with veggies. my calorie intake was about 650-900 calories a day which was monitored by a doctor. but if you atleast do that and add in carido and walk a mile or 2 you should be fine. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i recommend a 3 day cleanse..i did one and it helped jump start my diet and workout.. i enjoy eating salad for lunch or veggies and a healthy dinner . there are tons of healthy recipes that many people dont think about.. if you need help email me ill get you some recipes. i could even get you a free 3 day cleanse.. drink tons of water..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2010