I'm looking to relocate to Georgia or the Carolina, what are some good areas to live in for a single mom?

- I'm currently a Human Resources Manager for telecommunication Company
-Son in private school, so I would like to continue him in private school
- Good Karate school
- multi- cultural community is my preference.
- Help with finding a good company that will relocate me at the manager or director level
-I love the South and want to return home...orginally from the South moved North as a child... just need to find the right opportunity.

MomLovesTerrell

Asked by MomLovesTerrell at 9:50 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think marietta and roswell georgia are nice places to live. there is a good international school in atlanta and marist catholic school is good too.
    cox enterprises is an excellent company to work for, and coca cola headquarters are in atlanta too.
    i lived in charleston, SC, but i don't know how easy it would be to live there as a yankee single mom : (
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2010