So what do you have planned for Father's Day?

Just wondering what everyone has planned...just for fun :)

faithnseansmama

Asked by faithnseansmama at 10:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will be alone on Fathers Day, Dads taking the oldest with him out of state for work, and our 2 youngest will be visiting their Granny out of state. I will probably get in the pool and lay in the sun, ahhhhhhhhhh.....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• We will make daddy a huge breakfast, maybe a movie, then out for dinner.

Can't wait!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Big brunch, relaxing at home with the kids, then a nice dinner made by me and the kids. We are thinking either homemade french onion soup or grilled steak depending on the weather lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Ah. I am going to take my dad out to breakfast where ever he'd like to go, like I did my Ma on Mothers Day.
    Then...take dh out to dinner, where ever he wants to go. :)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I'm not sure.. On mothers day I got an unsigned card, orange flowers and a bottle of 5$ wine lol. I got two little books about daddies and daughters, I think that's all I'm going to do.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Going to the lake, I bought my husband a small ski boat for Father's Day so the girls, myself and hubby are going for a cruise.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2010