I can hardly breathe...

everytime I think of SO. The butterflies take over and I can't think. I can't stand to be away from him (even when just in the next room). It's been 4 years. Does this feeling ever go away? (hope not)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It hasn't for me and we have been together almost 10 years now. I still get butterflies when he touches me. I hate being away from him We are more in love now than the day we got married.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 10:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• thats a little weird.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I wonder this myself! I'm glad to know I'm not alone!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• 9 years and still head over heels!
    Anonymous

• I think it is wonderful! I hope it never goes away for any of you.
    My husband and I have been together for 20 years now (married 17 1/2) and I just lose myself in him when he is around...I can't get enough of him. I love him so much!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i dont know about the 'hardly breathing' part but i do miss him greatly and he, me when he is at work or on a bike ride or something like that. for the most part we are inseparable and we enjoy each others company immensely. tonight i have been on the computer a lot and so he brought his crossword puzzle book up here into the den and just sat in the chair across the room and worked on it. he did his thing and me, mine but we were together. sometimes if i am up here a long time he will bring a blanket and lay on the floor next to me, just to be with me! i love that kind of attention. and i do the same to him. Like if he is out in the garage working on his motorcycle or building something - i will bring my lawn chair and a notebook and pen and write - while he works and we occasionally talk. we just enjoy being in each others company! It Rocks!
    americanpoppy

Answer by americanpoppy at 10:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2010