How can I lose the baby weight?

I was recently blessed with a beautiful little girl and I am ready to lose the weight. I have lost 20lbs (water weight when I left the hospital) but I have 30lbs to go, unforunately my body would not let me breast feed this child. So I have my work cut out for me. I am not yet released to work out but in 2 weeks I should be. Does anyone know of a great workout video/bootcamp or something to kick start my weight loss so at least I can wear normal clothes when I go back to work?
I am hoping this is realistic. I was able to breast feed my son so the weight came off rather quickly so I have no clue this go around.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

graceholle

Asked by graceholle at 10:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost weight with a nutritional cleansing program. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• ya i did a 3 day cleanse then a intense workout for a month and lost 15 lbs.. i also started on a supplement shake which helped give me energy too..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Try interval training. I recently discovered it and I LOVE it! Try doing just 10 minutes of it when your Dr gives you the go ahead. Here is an example: Do jumping jacks as fast as you can for 10 seconds, then recover by stepping side to side for 10 seconds. Alternate between the two for a total of 10 minutes. Of course that is just an example, you can do any exercise that gets your heart rate up and for as long as you like, same goes for the recovery period, as long or as short as you like. I've started doing resistance training for the recovery portion to help tone up and I'm really seeing a difference. I also read that if you break up your workout throughout the day you burn more calories because you keep the burn going. I do 10 minutes in the morning, 10 in the afternoon and then 10 later on in the day. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• shanlaree~ I would have never thought of that! lol Thanks! I heard interval training works wonders but i didn't realize i could still so them with a treadmill.
    Anonymous