any mother's out there dealing with breast cancer?

i have been fighting both breast and ovarian cancer since the winter of 2008 and would like to connect with anyone that may have dealt directly or indirectly with cancer.

sayremulner

Asked by sayremulner at 10:18 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Health

• Bump and a hug ...
    ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 10:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• PS this link should lead to a list of groups here on CM for moms dealing with cancer:

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=cancer

ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 10:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Just wanted to share this- http://www.ravediet.com/. My grandmother and aunts are fighting cancer and I watched "healing cancer from the inside out" and am reading the rave diet book and find them to be thoroughly on target about fostering overall health to fight disease.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I'm SO sorry for your cancers. My heart goes out to you! How hard it is.. I was a stolen Baby. I lived a lied to 'Abused life with the RN that stole me. I found her dead when i was 13. My life just got worse after that. When I was 19 I was pregnant and located my Bio mom. She was 46 & dying of breast cancer. She never told me if I had Family or who my father is.. Nor could I tell her she was about to be a Grandmother. She didn't make it! That one visit is my only Memory. Now I have Triple Negative Breast cancer. I feel so alone and lonely. Hurting etc..I feel like a burden to my Family & Hopeless.. We're all jobless. Times are pure hardships for us. Where just decent water is a luxury. My old smoking car can't get me to my many long appointments! I trust you understand this! I'd Love to be your friend! I'd love to be able to help, encourage and care for you. Even from here in this kinship! I'd love to help however I can!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Hi! I was diagnosed with breast cancer in December of 2008. I was 38- no family history, no lump (we found it through my baseline mammogram). I had a bilateral mastectomy. I hope you are okay!
    hoopsielv

Answer by hoopsielv at 3:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• No, I do not have either but Im sorry you are going through this. Stay strong hunn.

GOD BLESS

HUG~
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• My cancers have been extremely hard to deal with but I will and have had to continually hold my head high. My battle goes on, I may have cancer but cancer doesn't have a hold of me.
    sayremulner

Answer by sayremulner at 3:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2010