my daughter has had a fever since yesterday, it went up to 101.1 last night. i gave her some medicine so she didnt get worse over night seems to be working. my question is...how long should i wait to take her to the doctor? i called her doctor and they said that it is entirely up to me when to have her seen. (this is a new doc) and when i asked them how much of the medicine to give her they said a full dose. even though she doesnt meet the weight requirements for the full dose. the pharmacist last night said to give her half since shes a couple pounds under. so when should i call the doc back? and would you give the half dose still or go with the full dose? shes 3 by the way. thanks in advance and sorry its so longAnswer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Kids' Health
This has lots of good info. Try not to worry. He fever is low and she is 3, so, not bad really. She may not even need medicine. It really depends on how she is acting.
Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Next question overall
(Money & Work)
Does anyone have any contacts on obtaining a teaching position in the Atlanta...
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: