is it normal to feel jealous over stupid things????

I know I have been driving my husband crazy over this crap but I can't help it! I feel like a whale and then I see his phone is full of stupid texts that have naked girls and nasty things like that on there... I get sooooo mad over it, he kept deleting them b4 I could see them but then I just got mad because i would think he was hiding something.. He saved them and I looked at them and it was worse for me..lol i got soo upset and he said that's why I delete them so you wont worry about this crap.. he said.. " i don't send them to myself, I look at them then delete them, there is nothing to them I don't care anything about them"... I tell hinm why I feel so bad then he tries to make me feel better telling me I am pretty and sexy and I have our baby growing in me that's all that matters.....

I am not the jealous type but for some reason right know that's all I am..lol I know better but I can't help it....
What can I do? 33w

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, it's not stupid to feel jealous. Your husband is being inconsiderate to your feelings. Regardless of how he feels about these pictures, he needs to recognize that it is upsetting you. Pregnant women have a lot going on with them, emotions run high and these kinds of things only make matters worse. Let him know exactly what you are feeling and tell him that it is not acceptable to continue to act in this way when he has been made aware of how it makes you feel.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It's hormones unless he never got them before and is just now getting some.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• no he has always gotten them, I don't expect him to tell his friends to stop because they are hillbillies and they would just make it worse for him.... I have told him how I felt and and he really is trying to help me with it, he doesn'tw ant me to look at them because he knows they will make me feel bad but yet I get mad if he doesn't let me look at them so he is screwed either way! lol I just texted him awhile ago about it and he said " ur the love of my life I don't want anyone else" ! I just wish i didn't get so mad over it, I know he isn't asking them to send them he doesn't even like strip clubs or the porn movies he's just not that kinda guy which I love about him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I hate to burst your bubble, but any guy that says he doesn't like looking at naked women, or naked women having sex is full of $h*T. The only men that don't are gay men. Of course he is going to tell you that he doesn't like that kind of thing, he knows it would be devastating to you. I think you need to relax and let it go because obsessing about this is only going to push him away. No one likes to have a spouse that needs to be constantly reminded how beautiful and sexy they are. Confidence is very sexy, so stop worrying about it and know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to him:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• my husband gets the same things. when we first got together it didnt bother me, at the time i was in the best shape of my life. fast forward 2 years and a baby... lol.
    I didn't tell him that it bothered me but it was obvious. he never tried to hide it, in fact he would laugh and then show them to me. we've always had an open relationship, and never afraid to hide anything from the other, but when it got to the point (even still) where i felt self concious--it started to bother me, he would just say something like "seriously" and i always knew he got a perv text.
    Whether or not he enjoys seeing it (and I'm not going to act ignorant to the fact that a toned skinny chick is something nice to look at for a guy) i know he loves me and doesnt feel anything for some random girl. every relationship is different. you have to find your own way to discuss things.
    I'm sure you still know how much he loves you, and your growing baby
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Anon.. 10:56 I hate to tell you but not all men are pigs and need to go to strip clubs or watch porn.. yes I am sure if they did see it, they wouldn't run away scared..lol but they don't go out and seek that kind of thing.. My husband says why waste ur time and money on things you can't have or touch when you can come home and get the REAL thing! So don't be so rude

you said - No one likes to have a spouse that needs to be constantly reminded how beautiful and sexy they are. well some women might need that, not all pregnant women at the end of pregnancy feel sexy at all and it is very nice to hear your spouse say that kind of stuff as much as possible!
    Anonymous

• Just understand what you are going through. Its OK to have those feelings but just remember the facts of the situation and try to keep your emotions/actions under control. Men look at other women... ALL men look at other women. If you trust him, trust him. Its good that you talk to him too. Lots of problems occur simply by the lack of communication =0) Good Luck.

SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 5:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2010