have you ever met someone so stubborn??

My husband and I can no longer afford the place we're renting. He wants to rent in the same town or the town down below us. Well i found us a place in the town above us for less than anything you can find here in this town or the one below. He refuses to even go look at it He won't live in a larger town. I can't get him to compromise and move to the town just above us where the rent is less. The rent in our town is 900-1000 + utilities I found a 3 bedroom in the other town for 750 free utilities. I have to have a 3 bd. place due to having a 13 yr. old girl and a 12 yr old boy and a 7 yr, old boy..he's so hard headed even when eventually all our kids will wind up in the larger town to go to school anyways He just won't settle he's driving me crazy!! How would you go about convincing him to stop being so pig headed about it and take what he can get?

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd do everything alone. Go to the real state office sign the papers. You can put your husband on the lease later on. I think that once your dh sees all your good effort on getting a new apartment he will have anything else to say but commending you for a right choice/decision.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 11:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yeah, I wouldn't go without and over him, ever. That'll undermine his input.

There's got to be a reason for that... for him not wanting to move there. My DH is the same way about some things, vehicles are his vice. He will not settle for anything LESS than what he wants. He'll borrow an old banger from my dad before he'll go buy one himself.

Just remind him that he needs to compromise too. If he really wants to move, then he should really consider this other place you found.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2010