How can i get my 20 month old baby from throwing up every other night?

every other night i get up at around 2 in the morning to change the bed sheets because my baby threw up again, i don't know if its from when she coughs and then gags or what but it usually happens every other night.

julie399

Asked by julie399 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would ask her Doctor - could be reflux
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• man! i asked this SAME question last night.... well it was more of a vent, i said i was going to keep my sons sheets off because he is still in a crib and it is easier to just clean his mattress and throw on a new blanket than to keep washing his sheets.....

AND I GOT BASHED! it was so bad i had to delete my post! people told me i was a bad mom, i cared more about laundry than my son being sick, and i need to address the real problem... but my son is not sick he thinks it is fun to make himself gag. he does it then laughs....i also think it is because he is teething his molars are coming in and he is shoving his hands to help the pain and it gags him....

i REALLY hope you get some answers! <3
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• take your child to the docter to get a check-up tp see if something is wrong.
    Anonymous