Work from Home?

Anyone know of any legit work from home jobs? I seriously need something but it has to be from home cause I can't afford daycare. I do online surveys for money and I work for KGB, but I need to make more money. If anyone can help me out, it would be very much appreciated!

sarahbell811

Asked by sarahbell811 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• There is lots of things you can do :-).
    Are you looking for a set schedule and set pay or are you open to a home business with Flexibility and higher income?

This week you can start a home business with Ameriplan for only $9.95. We receive Daily Pay, Benefits, Residual(repeat) income, Training, Websites, Support, Free leads and lots more.

If you are interested you can give me a call at 770-728-9938 or go to www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    http://www.wahm.com/ is a good place to look for "jobs" if you aren't interested in a home business.

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 12:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• there are a lot of things you could do. i work for a website that helps moms find jobs so if you need help just email me.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Ameriplan is such a crock!!!!!!! I tried it and you have to have ALOT of people that will buy to make enough money to cover the HIDDEN fees for the business. If you don't watn to put in ALOT of money into something do NOT do Ameriplan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you wouldn't have to work away from home but you would be spending MORE money than you make most likely!
    Anonymous

• I sent you a message.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I agree with Anno, Tried ameriplan. Then when you try to get out. UGH. To much money not enough pay back. Dont do it.
    Anonymous

• Discover A New Work-at-Home Career and Become a Gift Basket & Flower Consultant!

We are a Gift Basket & Flower Company that is seeking for people that want to generate income from home. This is a great opportunity for people to join one of the fastest growing businesses reaching a multi billion dollar level and enjoy being part of this industry.

We offer:

Bi-weekly pay
    Leadership Bonuses
    FREE Personal Mentoring Coach
    Toll-Free Number for Support
    Free Prescription card and pet card

Rated as one of the top 20 businesses to successfully operate out of your own home by Small Business Opportunities Magazine, the gift basket industry provides a secure profession and profitable income for people like you.

For details and information on how to get started today visit:=

Income For You

Jennifer McClain

uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I have been doing Ameriplan for well over a year and I make a great income. You have to WORK it and be consistent and you will make money at it. Not sure what hidden cost you are talking about either. We have a monthly overhead to cover the cost of running our business and that is as little as $50(much lower than a lot of businesses) and then as an option you can pay an extra $14.95/mth for your email system. Anything else you choose to pay is up to you. I do all of my marketing for free so I never pay more than my overhead and email each month.

But again it DOES work and you CAN make an income but as with anything, you must WORK. I am very happy with them and love my income. It's not right for everyone so I guess it wasn't right for the 2 of you. With 70% of Americans not having health Benefits it is a great market and will always be in demand and HELPING people Vs. selling them things.

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 4:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Hello Sarah,

If you are looking for an at home business I would love to help you! I work with a great team of moms setting up accounts for a Health and Wellness company, right now is the perfect time to start your business its only a $1 until the end of June! If you would like some more information check out my website listed below. I look forward to talking to you soon and I hope you find what you are looking for!

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 5:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2010