just turned 47 and periods arent regular..almost thought i was pregnant, but md said I wasnt..anyone else.early menopause??

Menopause information wanted.. anyone have any natural way to handle..thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Health

• look into perimenopause, don't have any tips. My mom went thru it a little while ago & she was looking for all natural ways to deal w/ it. If you want to pm me I'll ask her what she found out.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I am 43 and have been perimenopausal for two years. My GP did not think it possible until I convinced him to check my hormone levels. They were way off and he finally agreed that I am going through early menopause. I recently did not have a period for 5 months and then had the heaviest period ever that lasted almost 3 weeks. I get night sweats, the occassional hot flash and mood swings and heart palpitations. I hope the whole shebang just comes on in full fledge so I can just get it over and done with.
    Lovelylise

Answer by Lovelylise at 12:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It started for my mom at 46.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010