Do you think it's "wrong" for moms to wear

shirts with pictures of cartoon characters/movie pictures/etc on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No not at all, why should it be wrong, is there an age limit to wear these?

Answer by older at 11:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Nope. I'd rather see this than some mom who looks like she's about to hit the club! There should be an age limit on your ass cheecks hanging out of the bottom of your shorts, no matter how good they look!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• No! I think it's cute. My daughter and I wear matching Homer Simpson t-shirts sometimes. She loves looking like mommy, and mommy loves wearing her favorite non-family person on her shirt!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I don't think it is wrong but it is weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Not my thing, but I do not care if someone else likes to. Heck there are some moms that hate my tank top because it says Hooter's on the front. If you are comfortable wearing it who cares.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• No. I do think it's weird to wear pajamas with pictures of Disney characters if you're not a kid. But to each their own.
    Anonymous

• no it is just fine. It does drive me nuts to see ppl in there pj's in public. If you wanna wear fine good for you, but it drives me nuts.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• No I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Manufacturers must put cartoon characters on adult clothes because adults buy them.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't say it's wrong but it is tacky and nasty looking. Nothing says you've given up like walking around with mickey mouse on your t-shirt. The vast majority of moms I see wearing things like that also wear mom jeans and have frumpy hair, it's just part of the slob uniform around here. I'd class that sort of outfit as about equal with hitting the mall in pajamas, maybe even slightly lower since at least the people wearing pajamas seem to take the time to find clean ones and brush their hair which is often not the case with the cartoon shirt set.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 12:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I don't like it and would never do it. I'm nearly 30. I out grew cartoons a while ago.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010