4th of July bbq menu! Please help!!

We're hosting a bbq for a bunch of non-Americans and I want it to be really American! We're having hamburgers and hot dogs but I need some help for side dishes and desserts. Also, if you have any recipes that would be such a help! (I've looked on the internet and there's just too many options, at least this way I know that the recipes are good!)
Thank you!!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, corn on the cob,
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• macaroni salad, baked beans, green beans and fried corn on the cob
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Peach cobbler!
    CarrieGemenon19

Answer by CarrieGemenon19 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• OOHHHH and apple pie LOL
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Mmmmm finger foods, bread bowl with spinach artichoke dip, cheese and crackers, little smokies wrapped in bacon and sprinkle a bit of brown sugar and BBQ sauce on them, pie, cookies, do some boneless skinless breasts on the grill, I could go on and on !!! Hope this helped you out a bit !! We usually do a lot of finger foods so everyone can graze throughout and then eat a big meal at the end !!!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 12:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• beer butt chicken is good..put the chicken on top of the can and put it all on the grill sitting up.mmmm good. and hogie potatoes...use an almunim pan..cut up potatoes,peppers,onion,etc..cook along side of the chicken...good food..good luck
    monkeyboohoo

Answer by monkeyboohoo at 3:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Bliss potato salad, which is made without mayonnaise, baked beans w/tortilla topping (crushed tortilla chips that top the baked beans) and for dessert, yeah, a cobbler of some sort.
    Lypreila

Answer by Lypreila at 1:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2010