What do you like to talk about?

For me it's Yahweh, his word, his son, and everything involved with those subjects. I could talk about them all day long. How about you? I know that there are certain people that hang around here in this section. What religions and beliefs do you enjoy talking about? Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Food! Art. Mom stuff. Culture. I live in a big city with lots of different colors of people wich makes art thrive. I can talk religion and keep it calm.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I enjoy talking (and reading, etc) about all different kinds of religions and beliefs. Diversity is beautiful - I find it inspiring.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I like talking about almost anything...being a mom, about a movie we watched the other day, about being a wife, about scrapbooking and just about real life or anything. :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• That is soo true! Life is jam packed with things to talk about and to do. It just goes to show that we are all not that different after all in my opinion. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I enjoy talking about all religions really, and philosophy.

Peacelovehope4

Answer by Peacelovehope4 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i'm with bandgeek521 and Brandi300. I love talknig about my religion and the things that are in mine but I also like reading and talking about all different kinds of religions and beliefs. I think diversity is beautiful too. I also like talking about anything like the phantom of the opera, slipknot/murderdolls, wrestling and the undertaker or jonh cena, being a mom, reading fanfiction, way to many things to name I think lol
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 1:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I love talking about culture and different things. I just get annoyed when it starts in arguments and pointing fingers
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Anything and everything, as long as it isn't with a feeble mind.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Like bandgeek, I think diversity is beautiful too. :) I enjoy talking about (and learning about) many cultures, spiritual beliefs and philosophies.That is as long as people are being respectful and trying to keep an open mind. Otherwise it stops being a discussion and deteriorates into argument.
    Terranova

Answer by Terranova at 3:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I could talk about them all day long....

We know!!!!

Blessed Be...
    Anonymous