Have You Seen These? Oil Spill Photos Lamestream Media Won't Share.

BP profits, the planet and people pay. Whether near or far, we're all paying one way or another. I feel so bad for the people and wildlife nearest to this calamity. Link in reply below. It is a Chinese site, so you might not be able to read it, but the photos are large, and very clear. Almost daily log of 50 days since spill.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 11:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It is a sorry state of affairs when China and Russia provide better coverage than our own news sources, especially on such an important topic.(same with 9-11) Good to see there are folks actually protesting.
    Thanks for posting.
    Anonymous

• I have seen those photos --all of them---over the last few weeks and it is so depressing. And I get so angry .....it could have been prevented. YEARS ago, the restrictions and regulations were lifted and the reality of what could happen was just ignored. The Oil Companies suck. The government leaders who are in bed with the oil companies...and they have been since the 1980's...all suck.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I have also seen all of these, disgustingly sad.

Answer by older at 12:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Why is there a picture of the coast guard putting the fire out with water? I thought you shouldn't do that with an oil fire....or am i wrong about that?
    MButterfly

Answer by MButterfly at 12:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Tragic. Absolutely tragic. America is losing a lot more then most people realize. We are losing a unique and beautiful ecosystem, we are losing a way of life for thousands of 7th and 8th generation fishermen in South LA, MS, and AL, we are losing some of the most beautiful beaches in America.
    Micheal Franti performed at Bonneroo last weekend, and he repeated the request he got from restaurant owners in Gulf Shores AL - Come. Come and see, before there's nothing left to see. Come try the bounty of our waters for what could be the last time in a very long time. Come play on our beaches before they are toxic. Come and see, enjoy what's left.
    Anonymous

• Terribly sad. People should be protesting, this spill is going to haunt our oceans for a very long time.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• All of these images have been released by the media, check out the fox and msnbc slide-shows of the disaster, there are even more than the ones presented here. I'm not a fan of the media- but I doubt China has any more access to the zone than any one else.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• ugh i'm sick now :(
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Actually makes me cry. :(
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2010