He keeps making himself puke??

Everytime we're in the car, my son takes his fingers and gags himself til he pukes. I dont know why he does it, but he always has his binky & his sippy in the carseat with him. And he only does it when he's in the car. And after he does it once, he'll keep doing it, even if I yell at him for it. Is it for attention? or what? It's really gross, and weird..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My toddler likes to gag himself too. He's never done it till he threw up, but he finds it entertaining. I tell him stop and threaten time out. That usually works.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• dont know why he does it but my sister has a daughter who used to have a major nose picking problem and on top of that, blew her snot out so she looked like she had a runny nose all the time. she bought this stuff thats over the counter thats you put on thier finger and when they taste it...its tastes really nasty, you could check into that and check with your doc to see if its safe enough for that young of a child
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• girl u need to bust his butt !
    Anonymous

• i asked this question yesterday because my son does it, but he does it when he is in his crib. and everyone who answered me told me i need to address the real problem, he was sick, and i was a bad mom! so i hope you get better answers than i did. i had to delete my question i was so badly harassed..
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2010