I woke up this morning and was "financially coerced" to get my butt out of bed or I dont get paid. I got into the shower and was "emotionally coerced" by society to shave my legs because Im wearing a skirt. I ate a breakfast of cereal which obviously violated my rights because the "Cornflake Predators" at the company ran an ad in a paper when they knew I would be vulnerable and hungry. My kids were hungry too but I told them that all it needs is Love to raise them so should be okay.
I then got into my Ford to go to work when I really should be driving a BMW but financially was coerced not to drive my dream car. I went to my job which is not fair because I should have been a doctor but the college coerced me not to attend by requiring tuition.
My question is who can I complain about all this coercion too? There must be a study from 30 years ago in another country that supports my coercion>
Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Adoption
Answer by ARgal at 10:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by inkydorei at 12:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Don't feed the TROLL!
Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
OP Here: I do feel the injustices of people but I think at a certain point it is taken too far. There is something called "free-will" and we all have it in America. Statistically I believe less than 1% of all pregnancies go to domestic adoption. How come the other 99% of women are not running to the nearest agency when they (insert scary sound effects here) walk past a poster advertising adoption. If you are being badgered or lacking common sense or education, or are told you are worthless or threatened in some way, you are being coerced. If you ride a subway that has a poster about adoption, you are not. Those who were truly coerced should be angry at those who simply wont accept their own actions.
Compassion and empathy are things my child will be raised with: self pity and blaming everyone but themselves is not.
Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Answer by onethentwins at 5:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
Have you ever asked a question on here and it was fake?