Spicin' it up! we need a how-to book

So DH and I have been together well over a decade and our sex life is luckily still pretty great. But we're looking into new things to try and do. We've tried every position known to man, done vag, oral, and even tried anal. Mix it all up when we get the chance. But, we're coming to a point where we're starting to think is that all there is? We're not into watching porn even for gaining ideas and are not willing to add another person to the mix. So, what else is there? We both only had one relationship before ours and we started dating at 20. So, obviously there wasn't much experience before each other. We need ideas and advice to keep it hot and heavy! Help us out Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Toys!!! Visit your local adult store and see what they've got....and even though you mentioned no porn, it really is good for getting ideas, I've seen some things I never would have thought of, that turned out to be really fun :)
    Anonymous

• Try sexing him. (texting dirty messages) It work really well with me and my dh (although we have only been married 2 1/2 years) I try to sext him if I know he is in a meeting or at work when he really isn't expecting it. When he is on the phone I will start kissing his neck then work my way down to oral. That starts things out good too! And sometimes I wake him up with oral. And sometimes if we are out to eat with another couple I will text him phone something like "im not wearing any underwear" :) That gets him ready too. Or if you are sitting in a booth across from him then take your shoe off and start rubbing his crotch. (It makes it so much fun if you guys are with other people and he is trying to talk while you are dong it) Ummm if I think of more stuff Ill add it to your question! :)
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies but we've got all this covered so far. I do more than sexting and not sure what to call it either. But I do get a whisper of how'd you take that picture when he's hugging me after coming home from work. We haven't tried toys always talk about running into the store together and at least looking. But with 4 kids we're lucky we have the time and energy to have sex at all. 3/4 of them can read so we can't take turns in the store either. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe we should plan a date night and take a trip anyway. I'll try to get that going.
    Anonymous

• role play is always fun, my DH and i send facebook/myspace messages to one another as though we are strangers, and it's like we get to experience the new-ness all over again, with the butterflies and the giggles. then we set up a date and meet (drive seperate and all!) it's really cool, my parents think we're weirdos (one of us will drop off our son before the date). It sounds weird and my husband thought i was off my rocker when i pitched it to him, but we hit a plateau in our sex life and it is really something we both look forward to.
    Anonymous

• Thanks Anon 108. Never thought of that. I do something similar but not quite the same. I'll text him and say meet me for lunch at such and such a place. Or I'll call and just blurt out to hurry home I need him asap and hang up. Needless to say I attack him as soon as he walk in.
    Anonymous

• 1001 nights of great sex (book)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Maybe you should write the book for us!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should go suck one since your so uptight and negative!
    Anonymous