If your DH/SO did this what would you think was going on in his head

he has a butt plug under the sink and uses it in the shower by himself, also watching porn when I am asleep, and all the porn is men getting it up the backend my women wearing huge cocks, he never watches "regular" porn anymore.

is he secretly gay or bi?

we have experimented with things like this , but have always had regular man/woman sex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm going to give my not so expert opinion. I'm almost sure that he is not gay. (with that being said that doesn't eliminate it from an option) Taboo topics are a turn on. Additionally, maybe he likes the thought of a woman in control and those guys are in the ultimate submissive possition. Now maybe if he was watching guys do it to guys....be a more concerned. My friends husband is totally into what you are referring, but he most definitely isn't gay or bi and most definitely likes a little action himself in that back department. To each their own.. Just like some girls like it back there. What makes us hot is all different. Some guys like brunettes, some blondes. Some guys like the school girl look, some guys feel dirty about it. Some guys like porn with women giving it to them in the behind, and a lot don't. I would just keep an eye on how is with you with in the bedroom, and of course you can always ask. Good luck on it
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 12:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• you should have put TMI in the subject line. gross.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• some guys like it in the rear, it's where they're G-spot is, doesn't mean they're gay. now the porn, not sure on that...just ask him.
    Anonymous

• ummmmmmm he is definately at least bi. i bet when your not home he watched men giving it to each other instead of a woman giving it to a man. i would have SUCH a problem with that!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• for some "regular" porn can get old. it could be that he likes it in the butt, regular porn is boring to him so he's checking out the other stuff. most guys, though, feel weird if they like it in the butt, especially in the beginning. they don't know if that makes them gay or what.
    Anonymous

• IDK I doubt he is gay,, but maybe you should offer to "spice it up" a bit, ? But only if you feel comfortable doing it to him,, doesn't sound like he is hiding it from you,, so just talk about it!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• No, it doesn't make him gay, or even bi. He's simply doing what feels good- jeebus crispies, prostate stimulation feels good. As for the porn... he is watching a hetero act, it's still WOMEN in the pix. Why so worried about it?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Not sure what's going on in his head. That being said, I have a few things that are strange for a straight woman to be into. Some days it's a lesbian with double dildo porn day. Others it's a shemale jerking of day. Or guys jerking off together. Some days it's gay blow job glory hole for me. It depends on my mood. That being said, I'm not a lesbian. I don't want to be a guy or a shemale. It's just interesting at times. I'd think maybe he wants more anal attention.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I second that you should have pu TMI. Your man is messed up.
    Anonymous

• op here

i asked if he could leave the whole thing about getting it up the butt (porn, plugs etc) just not be into it for the summer, he agreed, now i see he was watching anal porn (guys getting it) again, he kept his promise to me for five days. i think that he is addicted to it. it is not once in a while, he was watching this (behide my back) a few times a day.

if it was once in a while or along with regualr porn, but regualr porn is no more just the men getting it my women with strap on cocks.

i am concerned
    Anonymous