If you live in an apartment how can you enjoy the summer without a backyard??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Park!!! LOL
    Anonymous

• the pool... duh
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 12:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I don't have a backyard or a pool or car but on dh days off we always try to go to the park or something :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I don't live in an apartment but before my sister bought her house she did and she always brought her kids to the park, and the community pool, or if she felt like going on a drive 20 minutes away is a state park with a lake and lots of trails and such. 40 minutes away is a much larger lake with several different swimming sections.
    Anonymous

• i have a little park in my apartment complex, i live about 5-10 minutes away from all of my family, they all have backyards and my dad has a pool so we just go there. theres also a really nice park and town pool, it was water slides, kiddy section, big pool, grills, park, pavillions, and a big feild, tennis courts, volleyball net. we go there all the time. and i live 2 hours from the jersey shore so we go there alot too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• The apartment building that we first lived in did have a backyard. In fact it was nicer and bigger than the one we now have with our house. It even had a clothes line. I really miss hanging clothes out to dry.
    Anonymous

• We live on a park. it's better then a yard! I don't have to mow it or care ofr it. there's a playground, sprinkler and a duck pond.
    Anonymous

• Make a list of local outdoor spots you enjoy, and visit them often.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I live in one, we have a 2 pool's a park and golf! plenty of activity
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I live in a townhouse. We have a sizable patio, also a very big community lawn that is well maintained.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010