What is the worst thing about your home? Apartment, house, duplex.. where ever you live.

We don't have central heat and air, which I can't stand. We have four very distinct seasons and we NEED to have a relialbe source of heat and air conditioning! LOL

Also, the bathroom is too damn small! :-)

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our nieghbors let thier dog poop EVERY ever!!!!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• The only complaint I have is about trash. We live on the corner lot of a cul-de-sac. When it's windy, which is often, all the darn trash that escapes out of neighbor's trashcans or whatever blows into our yard. I'm always finding random wrappers or cups on our lawn.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• We have the nosiest neighbor ever! She will go waaaaay out of her way to tell or get some gossip! And let me tell you if she finds anything out the whole apartment complex know about it by the end of the day! Other than that I wish we had a backyard :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• our steep steep driveway and all of our weeds.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i live in a moblie home with 3 built on rooms...the laundry room has been taken over by black mold, the room we were gonna make a play room has mold in the celing and my bedroom is starting to smeel like mold, i have no way to move b/c we can't afford it...the kitchen floor is falling in and the bathroom is super small oh and my gad range dosen't work anymore neither does the central heat...and the air is from window units
    Anonymous

• My bathroom is small with a tiny mirror.... and everything was made cheap.... the cupboard just came off and the toilet stopped working, plus there is nails poking out of the carpet.... and I pay $1000 a month for a 2 bedroom duplex.... the landlord is taking forever to fix this stuff so I'm getting my ass outta here
    Anonymous

• My house is way too big!

Answer by older at 12:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• The Locals- We living in coastal SC... SOOOOO want to move to the Notth West Coast!!!

I am actually in love with this house! Except for the horrible wallpaper that we still have to get rid of, and the 70's galley kitchen (will be remodeling though, so, no worries).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• *we're living
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I live in a nice townhome...but it has no fenced backyard,obviously,and that is my biggest gripe.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010