So I'm moving away from my crazy ex....

And I found 1 bedroom apt close to my work that I know I could afford.... the only problem is that it only has a shower..... I have a 1 year old so I don't really think that it would be fair since he loves his bathtime.... on top of that it is pretty small but I need to get out of my situation.... opinions please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My 14mo DS prefers the shower...

Good for you for escaping! I know how those crazies can be!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• If you need to get out, take what you can get. Bathtime isn't as important as being away from a crazy ex. In my opinion anyhow..
    Anonymous

• I'd take the apartment. To compensate for the lack of a tub, you could let him play in a small kiddie pool set in the shower to contain the mess.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• If hes small enough you could even bathe him in the kitchen sink
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Bathtime can be done in a wide short rubbermaid container rather than a traditional tub. And as soon as you are comfortable with him standing with you in the shower (and if you are bothered by nudity wear a bathing suit) you shower him with you.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2010