how do i set up a security camera for my house?

ive seen someone do it and they had a small tv where i can watch people come in and out. i have a small tv...what else do i need? i have actual cam corders too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The ones at Radio Shack aren't necessarily junk, it depends on what you buy. Unless you are going to use a company to monitor it, then it's much cheaper to do the self install ones. I grew up with a self install - my stepdad had a job in college wiring houses and is knowledgeable. Now I have one set up by a company (because it was here when we moved in) - haven't noticed much difference.

Answer by missanc at 2:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Call a security company. You will need a monitor, the camera...alot of wiring.
    Anonymous

• Or go to Radio Shack. They have these security camera sets that are self-install. Both wired and wireless.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yeah, but those are junk. If your going to do this, you should do it RIGHT.
    Just go with the company, seriously....
    Anonymous