Bump me & charm me posts----- :(

I just wanted to ask if I was the only one who was dis-heartened at all the "Bump me/Charm Me" posts? I feel that I am missing the plights of those who really need a word of encouragement and who are facing serious problems or that even have terrific news for those who would rather call attention to themselves for the sake of "FUN".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not sure what you mean? can you give an example. I come on here to have FUN too but i haven't made a post about bump me and charm me. What are they asking for?
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I think it depends. The larger groups such as Newcomers club and other major forums are designed to meet people and have fun. I think they are perfectly okay there. They are not really designed for serious content. I think that is why we have more specialized groups here on cm.
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Anonymous