I am a grandmother of a 2.5 yr. old boy. My daughter in law is expecting a new baby this summer. To make a long story short I bought a Fisher Price Sit 'n stand stroller to enable me taking the two children together. Now my question is where can I get an infant car seat to fit into the stroller. I know it will need to be used but I don't know what I am looking for. Can anyone suggest or help me? Thanks in advance

Fisher Price Sit n Stand Stroller
Need infant car seat to fit into above

Nonnie101010

Asked by Nonnie101010 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know the answer to this but I wanted to say WOW! You seem to be just awesome. The most my MIL worried about my kids was a $15 wal mart gift card for my daughters 4th bday which she had to be reminded of the date.
    Anonymous

• I think you can pretty much use any infant car seat. Fisher Price I believe is on the brands that everything just snaps into. You could always look on craiglist, there are always car seats for sale on there or if you have any children's consignment shops near you. You could take the stroller with you and snap in the seats to see if it works. Also at those places they usually require the manual and everything in order to sell it there.
    Anonymous

• why not look into some nice second hand shops or yard sales and take the stroller with you to make sure it fits before you buy it
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Is it this one?
    http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Stand-Ride-Duo-Stroller/dp/B000MFCHCM

If so, it says it's compatible with most FP, Britax, and Graco infant seats.

It's not recommended to buy used infant seats, though.
    Anonymous

• Any infant seat will work in a sit and stand stroller as long as you have the infant seat attachment that comes with the stroller. you just buckle it in and go. I have a sit and stand stroller and I LOVE IT.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010