I am 5 days from a missed period. We are trying to concieve. I have had sore/tender breats, frequent urination, tiredness and now today my breasts feel hard like when i breast fed my 1st child. I am familiar w/ the sore breasts but not the hard/fullness feeling from breastfeeding. Is this becuase its my 2nd possible pregancy and my body is reacting sooner?

momof1now2

Asked by momof1now2 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be or you are wishing you are pregnant and your body is teasing you. Or you are getting ready to have your period. Good luck.

Anonymous

• I know that with each of my pregnancies I get signs earlier. I haven't yet become pregnant while nursing (but hoping to this month) so I'm not sure about the hard or fullness of your breasts. Usually when you get pregnant your breasts become more sensitive and milk decreses. If you think you might be pregnant get a test and see. It might just be AF about to start. GL.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010