like you would reapply makeup in the middle of the day..... *hair curling question*

do you do the same for hair products? I've been experimenting with foam rollers. Yesterday I put mousse on damp hair, slept with the rollers, next morning sprayed my hair with anti-humidity volume hair spray after I took out the rollers (hair was dry). within a couple of hours the curls were gone. But I also spent some time outdoors with my son and it is very hot and humid in south georgia this time of year. well last night I did the mousse, today I didnt use any hair spray. the curls have been lasting me all day (I removed the rollers around 8am, it is almost 2pm). The curls arent as tight as they were this morning. In fact they are almost gone, but they still lasted longer than yesterday. I was outside briefly today. i dont want to stay stuck indoors to keep the curls... can I use hair spray in the middle of the day to recharge the curls? or once they start to "wilt" ..that's that? if not hair spray, what do you recommend?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i would never do that. I don't re-apply make up UNLESS i was working and dh wants to go out somewhere nice then i may but i'm not that "into" myself that i feel like i need to be in the mirror fixing curls that have fallin down or strait ironing frizzed out pieces of hair. I never understand that about some people. If you are on the go then how do you have time to do these things? If you arent going anywhere..why bother?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• uuuuh i was just asking for some tips
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• havent you ever repowdered your face or touched up your eye shadow throughout the day? many ladies do that! and I was wondering if the same can be done with hair styling products. I'm sure you cant exactly do that with the hair spray that freezes your hair lol but if it's something a bit light....
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• idk..there is one girl on here though that has beautiful curls. she is on here often her avatar is of herself and she is brunette. maybe you could ask her
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• idk her name
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• okay i found her...her screen name is "bestmommyeber" and i lied her avatar is of a motor. you can look at her pics though she has beautiful hair.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• thanks mama!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010