Running out of places to apply!

I am on unemployment and have been for over a year. I am literally running out of places to apply. I need to have at least 3/week for the form when I send it in. I am searching Monster.com, jobs.com etc and they have the same jobs every day. I have applied at all fast food etc that is in my area. Should I reapply at local places???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• yes reapply! it doesn't hurt. my husband is getting laid off and in order for us to make it we are probably gonna have to move. he has degree's but nothing here in this little black hole of a town! GOOD LUCK!
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I would, if you need the money.
    Anonymous

• try everywhere. Go to your states workforce website and go to all the temp agencies in town.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes re apply, i do. It doesn't hurt. Additionally the unemployment benefits are going to run out soon. They have already started in CA
    Anonymous

• op - wonderful. I am in CA
    Anonymous

• I am in the same boat there just is not enough places to apply...... best of luck to ya...
    tabby1catt

Answer by tabby1catt at 2:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2010