Has any mommy out there thought of or has had a tummy tuck??

luvnmygirls02

Asked by luvnmygirls02 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Health

• yes.
    Anonymous

• have had one. -02
    Anonymous

• I had one three years ago and lost 10 pounds of extra skin, I am now 60, I just wished I had done it sooner. If you are in your twenties, your skin will go back with diet and excercise, the elasticity is still there, if you are in your 30's the elasticity is not that good, and it might be very hard to get it where it use to be specially if you had a csection.
    I had my last child at almost 40, so my elasticity was much less than when I had my girls in my twenties, I also had a csection which makes all the difference in the world. If I were you and you are in your late twenties, excercise and diet and use the tummy tuck as a last resort, if you are older, and you have the money to do without taking anything from anyone do it and do it now, you will never regret it.

Answer by older at 2:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I wish...im 22 and my grandma has a better body than me lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I haven't thought of doing that, but I've thought that if liposuction was cheaper and not so painful, I might have my thighs done! I also wouldn't mind having a breast reduction.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I have had one for medical reasons, not for wanting plastic surgery. Having one doesn't make the issues go away, it just helps with it as long as you go by the diets, exercise, etc. I wouldn't do it until you are at least 40 unless you have lost 100 pounds etc. and have extra flesh that needs to be dealt with.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 3:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010