Not sure what else to do

so i have a 4yr old and a 3 yr old and a 10month old. jocy my 4yr old and adonis my 3yr old will not listen. ive tried everything. and if something goes wrong like one has the others toy and that nonsense jocy turns into this whiny screaming child. i dont know what else to do to fix it ive tried i promise what seems to be everything. i understand siblings will fight its just normal i know i have siblings. i just cannot take it anymore. please help me

toni36521

Asked by toni36521 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i have 3 and 5 yr old boys i feel your pain of the whinning lol..what i do is let them know that i will not respond to it or encourage it..if one whines over a toy the toy comes out of the room. or if one coems to tattle i simply state that they need to figure it out nicely. or i say i dont want to hear whinning talk to me nicely or not at all..it takes time these are the worst stages for a toddler...good luck
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2010