Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do I find someone that can watch my kid?

The Dalles, OR is smaller than Florida,... and every place I have called so far has no openings for children under 2 until August sometime. And my Aunt suggested a teen,... but I don't know anyone. Does anyone have someone they can reccommend that'll take kids under 2????

Answer Question

Asked by diabetic_kate at 2:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • have you contacted your local child care resource and referral agency?

    find them at

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

  • Don't you have family the baby can stay with, while you go to school for those hours. How about a daycare lots of daycares take in babies. see if theres one near by. Or even maybe even a close friend could watch the baby But there are some high school girls out there who are looking to do something like this. Just make sure you know who your leaving the baby with, interview them, and sometimes if you give them a little test , it will ease your mind about who your leaving your baby with.

    Answer by incarnita at 9:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.