ultrasound. ur opinion?

i went in for my ultrasound today. fun fun stuff. well when we tried to see what the baby was the legs were really close together so we couldnt really tell. the sonogram tech said that she thought that the baby looked more like a girl than a boy. so i looked for a second and it looks like a little girl. there was 3 little lines right between the legs so idk but what do you guys think?

vmoneyb7

Asked by vmoneyb7 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is usually indicative of a little girl.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• That usually means a girl.. But I definitely wouldn't start buying a lot of pink just in case, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• probably a girl! it was hard to tell at our ultrasound too but looked more likely a boy. we just made sure that enough of our baby stuff was unisex that we wouldn't be starting from scratch if it was wrong.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• That sounds like a girl (I have 4 so I have seen those lines plenty)! My OB referred to them as hot dogs and hamburgers. We had 4 hamburgers! lol
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 4:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• The lines are a good indicator of a girl. Thatd be her labia :)
    Anonymous

• I just had my ultrasound done today and found out I was having a girl. I posted a pic so if you would like to compare please feel free. Congradulations and Good Luck!!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Sounds like a girl. If it was a boy you'd know lol Their weewee's are quite noticeable on ultrasounds.
    Anonymous

• I say girl! I have only known of girls to be that stubborn LoL With my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies we werent able to see, so I was positive they were girls. I even had a baby shower for #3 and I got all girl stuff Lol I also only picked out girl names. They were both girls btw :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2010