I feel my husband doesn't love me...need advice.

He never says he loves me , like never ever. I thought he was just that type of guy you know, the bottled up feelings type. But lately everything pisses him off and i dont think he'd come near me or remember me, thank god i have a vagina so he'll remember to come back. He's not so nice to me and it feels like he does everything because he has to, and nothing cuz he wants to or cares to. Like he's living with me by force. I'm trying my best to make him comfortable and hardly bug him about a thing, he's not cheating on me for sure, he doesnt have time to, i always know where he is and he tells me everything and he's always around right after work, so for sure he's not cheating. its just like he doesnt wanna be a husband or he expected more out of marriage or something. we've talked about it at all, he's not a talker,and he denies anything being wrong. i cant pinpoint it.its just connection is way off...advice???
anything please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry hun:( Go with your gut on this, women have quite the intuition. Sit him down and tell him you are going to leave if nothing changes. Two things will happen, either he will get scared and start making it better. Or he will say fine, leave, which in that case now you know and won't need to waste anymore time on something that isn't going to work.
    Anonymous

• could it be he's so possibly busy that he doesn't have any time for himself? People can become resentful because of that. When my husband was working fulltime and going to school fulltime it was very difficult on our relationship because he was always stressed and always tired. I felt left out and alone, and he felt like everythin was pulling him in all directions. He was very irratable, and even refused sex because he was SO TIRED.
    Go over and beyond to do sweet things....I know it's hard when he's not doing them, but make sure he knows you love him and if possible help him out with his stuff that's got him so busy.
    YOU MUST YOU MUST make time for your relationship...you HAVE TO have time for just you and him without your child/children. Where you don't talk about work, kids or money.
    Anonymous

• Tell him how you are felling. If you do not tell him, he will never know how you are feeling.

Answer by louise2 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes op, communication is the key to a good marriage use it.

Answer by older at 2:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• WOW, i feel like i wrote this question
    but i know my man's anger has increased with his increased porn watching
    when he watchs it, he snaps at me and the kids
    of course he says he is not watching and just checking his emails
    i am not an idiot, it is not hard to know what he is doing
    and he communicated very well = for a brick wall,
    but for a human, he has no communication skills
    Anonymous

• Sorry but I know a guy who cheats on his way to work and at lunch so never say he has no time to cheat.
    Anonymous

• Does he get a check stub? Look to see how many hours he is getting on it, compared to how may hours he says he is working
    .

Answer by louise2 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010