What has gotten into me?

I have been so pissed off lately at nothing. I'm out of school so I doubt that it's stress. I had to get away from my 2 year old son or I'd snap at him. Everything he does gets under my skin. Earlier I about snapped at SO and his family. Please help before I literally hurt someone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Is it sudden? Could it be PMS? I've started taking SAM E's and it helps me a lot. You can get them from Wal-Mart.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• The fact that he's 2 might be the reason . This is when my DD started testing me. Hang in there momma.

Anonymous

• Call the Child Help Hotline at 1-800-422-4453. Hit #1 to talk to a trained counselor. It's anonymous and could be helpful.
    Amigram

Answer by Amigram at 3:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Thank you.

Don't care if I blow my cover at this point. The fact that he sat there at the table bitching about wanting pizza did it for me. We had pizza last night and the leftovers are all gone and so I had to feed him something else, but noooo, he cried and yelled "Pizza!!!!!" and kicked the table real hard. I'm fed up.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Kids are annoying. Yes, I can say it. Take a break. Go out with friends. Get away and you'll be happy to come back.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2010